- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
Oslo meets Sofia
2. mai @ 09:00 - 17:00
INTERNATIONAL MATCHMAKING in OSLO
Invitation to Norwegian stakeholders: Come and meet your future cooperation partner from Bulgaria on the 2nd of May in Oslo.
The EEA and Norway Grants represent Norway’s contribution to reducing social and economic disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA). The Grants scheme also strengthens ties and cooperation between Norway and the 15 beneficiary countries. More info.
Bulgaria is one of the major beneficiary countries and a focus area for funding is Business Development, Innovation and SMEs. More info. Funding is allocated through calls for project proposals and the next call is planned to open in the beginning of 2018.
To support matchmaking and partnerships development between Norwegian and Bulgarian stakeholders, a delegation of companies and representatives from Bulgaria will be in Oslo on the 2nd of May. Among participating companies from Bulgaria: Cleantech Bulgaria, Musala Soft, Code Runners, ACCEDIA, Atlantic Way, NEXPUR, STEMO, PREDISTIC, MELON, D Consult, Basscom, BAIT, United Partners, HEC, ICB.
Norwegian companies, organisations and research institutes interested in identifying new Bulgarian partners for potential project applications are invited to participate in a one day event on the 2nd of May in Oslo organised for this occasion. The event will focus on sharing information about EEA and Norway Grants, the Programme for Business Development, Innovation and SMEs, as well as sharing examples of successful previous projects. Networking and matchmaking will also be on the agenda.
Sectors in focus: ICT, renewable energy and environmental technologies. Download PROGRAM (final version)
The participation is free of charge, but registration is required. Register here.
More info on the visit:
“Oslo meets Sofia” is a follow-up event of the “Sofia meets Oslo” project with the following objectives:
- To promote and strengthen commercial relations between Oslo and Sofia;
- To present good examples of partnership projects, implemented in the frame of the Green Industry Innovation Programme in Bulgaria, Norway Grants 2009-2014;
- To promote cooperation between entrepreneurial hubs in Oslo and Sofia;
- To present good examples and well-established companies in Sofia and facilitate establishment of partnerships with Norwegian entities;
- To raise awareness of business opportunities in both countries;
- To create opportunities for development of business relations between Norwegian and Bulgarian entities in the private sector
- To promote different sectors through exchange of knowledge and collaboration;
- To build on existing network, cooperating partners and results from previous initiatives